Terms and Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved by the Box Office staff at the venue.
- Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, and concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the box office one hour prior to each performance.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- City of Karratha assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- If a performance is cancelled due to an Act of God, natural disaster, and adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the agent’s control, it is at the sole discretion of the City of Karratha to issue a refund or exchange of pre-purchased tickets. Furthermore, there is no obligation by the City of Karratha to arrange a substitute service, event or performance.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
The City of Karratha may use your personal information to:
- Enable you to purchase tickets, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions,
- Inform you if events change, or regarding refunds, exchanges where those are permitted,
- Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.
Refunds and Exchanges
The Red Earth Arts Precinct has a no refunds policy to align with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. The no refunds policy is outlined below:
Tickets are not refundable. Refunds are only available as per the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. You have the right to a refund if the event to which you purchased an authorised ticket is cancelled, rescheduled (and you cannot attend the rescheduled event) or significantly relocated.
We do not give refunds or exchanges under any other circumstances including changing your mind, sickness, holidays or wanting to exchange tickets to the same performance on another date.
While we endeavour to keep ticket-holders informed, details may change sometimes with little or no notice. For example, artists or other participants may be added, withdrawn or substituted or the venue may change.
Despite any seat number on your ticket, we do not guarantee you any particular seat. If we need to allocate a different seat to you for operational reasons, including a change of venue, we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure it is in a location of comparable value to the seat number on your ticket.
We make every effort to ensure pricing is correct but we reserve any rights we may have to correct genuine errors.
Refusal of Admission
We may refuse entry to an Event or have you removed from the venue on valid grounds, including if:
(a) you fail to comply with these General Terms and Conditions or the venue’s Conditions of Entry;
(b) we have not received payment for your ticket or you are unable to produce a ticket;
(c) you are intoxicated or you behave in a threatening, disruptive or offensive manner;
(d) you interfere unreasonably with another visitor’s enjoyment of the Event or venue or with our staff carrying out their functions; or
(e) as specified elsewhere in these General Terms and Conditions.
We may need to refuse admission for safety or security reasons, in which case we will refund your ticket if it was purchased in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise specified, we do not provide supervision of children. All children requiring supervision must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times and may be refused admission or attendance if not accompanied by a supervising adult.
Latecomers may be admitted to a performance during a suitable break, which could be the first interval, if an interval is scheduled. In some cases, latecomers may not be admitted at all.