RED EARTH ARTS PRECINCT
Located 1600km’s north of Perth, set in the heart of Karratha, the Red Earth Arts Precinct is the region’s premier facility providing a home for the arts, culture, functions, events and conferencing. The $56m facility opened its doors in April 2018 after 20 months of construction, winning the prestigious award of 2018 Master Builders Bankwest Excellence in Construction, WA’s Best Regional Project. The venue holds a special facility liquor license and works with a variety of local catering companies to deliver exceptional events of all shapes and sizes.
The precinct features;
- A multi-purpose AUDITORIUM featuring motorised retractable seating for up to 478 guests
- “The shelf” – our ROOFTOP TERRACE with panoramic city views, serviced by a catering KITCHEN
- Two stylish FOYER spaces, one at ground level and the other adjoining our rooftop terrace
- An expansive grassed AMPHITHEATRE, suitable for large-scale events of up to 2000 guests
- Two versatile STUDIO spaces, which combined allow for up to 100 guests
- Additional spaces including a KIOSK, GREEN ROOM and multiple DRESSING ROOMS
- State of the art public LIBRARY
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact our friendly events team at the Red Earth Arts Precinct on 9186 8600 or via email at email@example.com.